Existing Customer having an eWallet applying for a second product (Papaya Prepaid Card)
1. If you are already a Papaya customer, log on to Papaya Website and provide your email address and password (the one given upon registration) and click on ‘Login’ to access your Papaya Dashboard control panel.
2. If you did not unlock your limits, you will be asked to submit BDD first, by filling in the fields and uploading the requested documents. The Papaya team will process your request and once all documents are approved, you will be notified via email that the limits on the card/ eWallet have been extended and that you will be able to proceed with the application for the second product.
3. Click on Order a new product from the submenu of the dashboard control panel and select Prepaid physical card.
4. The fee for the Physical card is EUR15.00 (card fee + delivery), therefore we will not be able to send the Physical Card unless there is a minimum deposit of EUR15.00 made in the eWallet.
5. The card will be sent to you by post and will arrive within 7-10 working days from the application date to the address registered on our system.