Papaya Ltd. is committed to providing its staff with a friendly working environment in which they can develop and grow professionally. We are constantly looking for energetic, creative and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team.
If you are passionate about what you do and feel you have what it takes to succeed at Papaya, we would like to hear from you.
The Compliance Specialist will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for day-to-day anti-money laundering and counter funding of terrorism requirements of the Company.
- Assist the Company’s Money Laundering Reporting Officer on ongoing reviewing of transactions;
- Reviews of KYC files for new clients and identification of main issues;
- Assist in risk assessments of new and existing business relationships and ensure ongoing monitoring;
- Assist on compliance matters that are applicable to the Company;
- Assist staff queries on compliance and anti-money laundering matters; and
- Provide reports to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on compliance matters.
The suitable candidate must possess a financial or legal qualification and must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services industry. Knowledge of existing regulations and directives in relation to AML is required. Excellent command of the English language is required, and any additional language would be considered an asset.
Send your application including a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All the applications that we receive will be treated with strict confidentiality.